Surgical Laparoscopy Drape , Sterile Disposable Patient Drapes With ETO Blue Color
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DM 68009|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1PC/Blister Bag,50pcs/Carton 60x50X40cm|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000PCS Per Day|
|Material:||PP+Poly/SMS/SMMS||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Color:||Blue,Green,Dark Blue||Category:||General Surgery|
|Sterilization:||ETO||Pack Count:||1/30 CTN|
|Reinforced Area:||SM Coated Polyethylene||Usage:||Laparoscopy Surgery,operation Room|
|Line Control System:||Tube Holders||Size:||200x320cm,210x320cm Custom Available|
operating room drapes,
disposable medical drapes
Disposable Surgical Laparoscopy Drape with legging
Tech Standard & Application
Made by non-woven fabrics NWP, Delta-Medi products are unique and economical in the manner in which they provide extra hygiene and comfort to patients, healthcare personnel.
- The drapes are waterproof and breathable, provide maximum comfort to the patient and the healthcare personnel and when compared with their classical counterparts, are environmentally friendly, with vacuumed and sterile packaging and practical, economical and light products.
- Effective infection control is achieved through impermeable materials where needed,while effective fluid control is obtained through absorption or fluid collection pouches allowing for a drier working area.
- Delta-Medi offers a complete range of drapes, which are suitable for different applications and treatments, both for covering operating theatre surfaces and for draping and protecting the patient.
Lap drape I
|Size||210 x 320 cm||200 x 320 cm|
|Fabric Reinforced area||80 x 150 cm|
|Adhesive fenestration||30 x 30/25 x 30cm with integrated incise film|
|With integrated tube fixations|
Packet Size Chart
|Packing:1pc/Blister Bag,50pcs/Carton 60x50X40cm|
|Sample time : 5-10 days.|
|Production Capacity : 5000 sets per month.|
1. A customized kit is the set of disposable medical devices prepared according to the particular requirements of the surgical team.
2. In order to meet the needs and features of the different surgical protocols.
3. The aim is to contribute in improving the efficiency of the operating theatre,by reducing preparation delays and working loads and improving performance quality and patient assistance quality.
- Different types of disposable Surgical Drapes
- Hip Pack
- General Surgery Pack
- Universal Pack
- laparoscopy pack
- Paediatric Cardiac Pack
- CABG-Adult Cardiac Pack
- Cardio/Vascular Surgery